The date and location of the wedding, and all details are defined in the Design Plan
- The Company will provide Client with an honest estimate for services based on information provided by the Client. All quoted pricing is based specifically on Client’s and/or Company’s Inspirational Images. Clients will acknowledge that the Inspirational Images will serve as an inspiration for the flowers and décor for estimate purpose only and do not represent the final design (to be determined at the Flower Trial) to be provided by the Company at the Event. Client further will agree that upon signing the Contract, the Inspirational Images and Design Plan will be reviewed and approved.
- The cost described in Design Plan will include a Design Fee, Consultation, One Site Inspection (if required), Flower Trial prior to the Event Date, and all Materials (flowers, vases/ vessels, candles, as well as any other elements discussed and agreed upon), Rentals, Pre-Labor, Delivery, and Set-up/ Breakdown by the Company on the Event Date. This Contract is valid if signed and received in the offices of the Company no later than 7 (seven) business days after the Client approves the Design Plan. After this date, prices and items indicated are subject to change. The Client is responsible for confirming all details of this contract no later than 7 (seven) business days prior to the event date. Any changes to the design plan within seven (7) business days to the event, may result in Contract amendment and additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change, if quantities and/or varieties of flowers will be altered and/or services are added. Services may be added to this Contract at any time, provided there is reasonable notice depending on the type of service being added and there is sufficient time to complete the service. Once the changes and/or services have been added to the total, the Balance Due on this Contract will be adjusted accordingly.
- Venue and Location Limitations and Permits: Client is responsible for acquiring all permits and necessary permission for all locations on which the Company will be performing services. The Company is limited by the rules and guidelines of the location(s) and site management. Negotiation with the officials for the moderation of guidelines is responsibility of the Client; Company will offer technical recommendations only. Reimbursements will not be made for unused items due to venue limitations not communicated to the Company.
- All flower arrangements will be made no more than one to two (1-2) days before the Event date to ensure freshness and the long-lasting quality of the flowers.
- If flowers are being delivered, a time will be set up for the Company to enter all venues on the day of the Event. If client will not be available during flower delivery, client will be responsible for having a designated person meet with the Company representative at the location of drop off. This is to ensure that all items are delivered and accounted for.
- If there is any set up on the part of Company, it is client's and/or venue coordinator’s responsibility to inform what is acceptable, including but not limited to ceremony structure, candles, vases, etc. The person delivering the flowers will NOT be held accountable for any damages that may occur if there is not a designated person to sign for and accept delivery.
- If flowers are being delivered, Company reserves the right to define a time of such deliveries (no other vendor request will be honored). While trying to accommodate Client’s request, Company is obligated to follow ceremony location and/or venue guidelines, as well as ensure freshness of flowers.
- Client should contact Company in case of unexpected circumstances and changes related to the Event and be aware that additional charges may occur.
- All possible efforts will be made to utilize the agreed colors/flowers/vessels (herein refer referred to as “Materials”); however, all Materials being perishable, are subject to availability.
- If the Materials cannot be supplied for reasons beyond the Company control, including but not limited to hurricane, flood, or any other natural disaster, or if flowers shipped to the Company do not meet Company’s quality control standards, the Company reserves the right to substitute the Materials or part thereof for equal value and/or overall look (the integrity of the proposed color scheme will be maintained, and flowers of equivalent value will be used). Client agrees and accepts that the Materials will vary in terms of lifespan dependent upon season and environmental conditions, which are out of the Company control.
- Limitation of Liability. In the unlikely case that the Company fails to provide the services hereunder due to reasons other than those listed in Force Majeure Paragraph herein, Client’s recovery and the Company’s liability is limited to the total amount paid from Client to the Company in accordance with the Design Plan and the Company will have no further liability to Client, regardless of the total amount of costs or damages claimed by Client.
- Assumption of Risk. Client is responsible for and assumes the risk of injury to Client throughout the event. Client, their heirs, assigns and next of kin, agree to fully release the company and the company’s staff from any and all liability, claims and/or litigation or other actions that client may have for injuries, disability, or death or other damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages.
- The Company and the Clients shall maintain constant and immediate communication with each other in cases of last-minute changes, modifications on any matter relating to wedding décor related concerns.
- It is a Client responsibility to advise Company off any allergy or sensitivity to the flowers provided by the Company and Client will not hold Company responsible for any possible reaction to sensitivities not discussed.
- Company requests to be informed at least 4 (four) hours in advance if a rain plan is going to be put into effect. Client understands and agrees that some installations might not be able to be carried out if the rain plan is utilized.
- Company reserves the right to terminate the services and leave the location of the Event(s) if Company experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from person(s), unruly guests, vendor(s) at the Event(s); or if safety of Company is in question. Shall such incident occur, Company will notify the Client, try to find a solution to avoid a hazard situation. In any outcome Company will be entitled to keep the entirety of Company Service Fee without repercussions.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT