"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Step-by-step design process
We carefully listen to your ideas
FIRST MEETING AGENDA – approximate duration 1 h
- we carefully listen to your ideas
- determine your tentative wish list
- discuss wedding colors and mood board ideas, look closely at your pinterest board or/ and saved images
- review available varieties of flowers during the time of your wedding.
- talk about logistics and details of your wedding day
- based on gathered information during our chat, we create a preliminary design plan/ estimate that you receive within a day or two
SECOND MEETING AGENDA – approximately 1-2 h
- Flower trial – in order to assure you in quality of our work and spectacular wedding day, we provide a sample showing “mockup” of your bridal bouquet, bridesmaid’s bouquet and centerpiece(s) a month or two before the wedding; review every item in your design plan, solidify every aspect of your big day including delivery time/ location(s) of flowers, logistics of the day – like first look, special requests, etc.
DAY OF THE WEDDING – approximate duration 4-8 h
- 2-4 hours before the ceremony (may differ in case of destination wedding) FE delivers personal flowers (bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres) to prearranged delivery address (home/ hotel/ church)
- 1-4 hours prior to the ceremony FE delivers ceremony arrangements to the church/ or ceremony location and places them on specified location
- At a negotiated time, FE delivers reception florals to specified location/ venue/ private home
- If re-set is required, FE stays or returns after ceremony and completes the reception set up
- If required, FE returns for breakdown of the event at a specified time
We will provide you with an honest estimate for services based on information you supply. The Inspirational Images will serve as an inspiration for the flowers and décor for estimate purpose only (all quoted pricing is based specifically on Inspirational Images) and do not represent the final design (to be determined at the Flower Trial) to be provided at the Event.
- The cost described in Design Plan will include a Design Fee, Complimentary Consultation, One Site Inspection (if required), Flower Trial prior to the Event Date, and all Materials (flowers, vases/ vessels, candles, as well as any other elements discussed and agreed upon), Rentals, Pre-Labor, Delivery, and Set-up/ Breakdown by the Flowerful Events on the Event Date.
- Prices are subject to change, if quantities and/or varieties of flowers will be altered and/or services are added. Services may be added to the Design Plan at any time, provided there is reasonable notice depending on the type of service being added and there is sufficient time to complete the service. Once the changes and/or services have been added to the total, the Balance Due on the Design Plan will be adjusted accordingly.
Step-by-step booking process
Once you approve the Design Plan the following steps are required to book your date.
Contract & Payments:
- You will be able to fill out and sign the Contract online (we provide instructions) which will be valid if signed and received in the offices of Flowerful Events no later than 7 (seven) business days after you approve the Design Plan. After this date, prices and items indicated are subject to change.
- Payments may be via cash delivery, wire transfer, certified check, personal check, Discover, Visa/Master Card and AMEX. (Amex is subject to a 4% surcharge), Quick Pay by Zelle and Venmo. You can securely submit credit card authorization directly from our site or call us at (732)936-1234.
- Reservation Fee/Initial Deposit: Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Design Plan Estimate, we require a payment for an initial deposit/reservation fee specified in Design Plan Estimate Total within seven (7) business days of the receipt of the approved Design Plan Estimate and the signed Contract required for Flowerful Events to reserve and ensure availability of contracted date of your event. No booking will be made until the required Deposit is received.
- Second Deposit: Sixty (60) days after initial deposit or thirty (30) days prior to the Event Date, whatever comes first, we require a Second Deposit payment specified in Design Plan Estimate Total. You can select an option to combine Initial and Second Deposit in one payment.
- Remaining Balance: Seven (7) business days prior to the Event Date the remaining balance payment of the final Design Plan Total is due. Please be advised that Final Design Plan Total will be adjusted according to all changes that might occur after the Flower Trial and/or other circumstances including, but not limited to, Date and Location changes, and your request for Design Plan changes (increases or decreases in quantities) no later than 14 (fourteen) days before the event date.
- If you have any questions or special requests, please don’t hesitate to contact us at your convenience via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (732) 936-1234