book with more confidence
Step-by-step design process
We carefully listen to your ideas
FIRST MEETING AGENDA – approximate duration 1 h
- we carefully listen to your ideas
- determine your tentative wish list
- discuss wedding colors and mood board ideas, look closely at your pinterest board or/ and saved images
- review available varieties of flowers during the time of your wedding.
- talk about logistics and details of your wedding day
- based on gathered information during our chat, we create a preliminary design plan/ estimate that you receive within a day or two
SECOND MEETING AGENDA – approximate duration 1 h
- we review every item in your design plan, solidify every aspect of your big day including delivery time/ location(s) of flowers, logistics of the day – like first look, special requests, etc.
DAY OF THE WEDDING – approximate duration 4-8 h
- 2-3 hours before the ceremony (may differ in case of destination wedding) FE delivers personal flowers (bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres) to prearranged delivery address (home/ hotel/ church)
- 1-2 hours prior to the ceremony FE delivers ceremony arrangements to the church/ or ceremony location and places them on specified location
- At a negotiated time, FE delivers reception florals to specified location/ venue/ private home
- If re-set is required, FE stays or returns after ceremony and completes the reception set up
- If required, FE returns for breakdown of the event at a specified time
Step-by-step booking process
Once you approve the Design Plan the following steps are required to book your date.
Contract & Payments:
- You will be able to fill out and sign the Contract online (we provide instructions) which will be valid if signed and received in the offices of Flowerful Events no later than 7 (seven) business days after you approve the Design Plan. After this date, prices and items indicated are subject to change.
Reservation Fees (Initial Deposit):
Unless expressly stated otherwise, Client agrees to pay Reservation Fees (Initial Deposit) specified in Design Plan Estimate Total within seven (7) business days of the receipt of the approved Design Plan Estimate required for Company to reserve and ensure availability of contracted date of Client’s event. The Reservation Fees (Initial Deposit) is due upon execution of this Contract. No booking will be made until the required Deposit is received.
Sixty (60) days after initial deposit or thirty (30) days prior to the Event Date, whatever comes first, Client agrees to pay a Second Deposit specified in Design Plan Estimate Total. Please note that the Client can select an option to combine Initial and Second Deposit in one payment.
Seven (7) business days prior to the Event Date, Client agrees to pay Company the remaining balance payment of the final Design Plan Total. Please be advised that Final Design Plan Total will be adjusted according to all changes that might occur after the Flower Trial and/or other circumstances including, but not limited to, Date and Location changes, and Client request for Design Plan changes (increases or decreases in quantities) no later than 14 (fourteen) days before the event date.
- If full payment of the Service Fee has not been received and cleared by or before remaining balance due date, Company will place a hold on all final orders of the Materials (herein referred to as the “Product Order Deadline”). Company will consider the Client to be in breach of Contract, and in no case will the Materials be ordered, nor will further services be performed by the Company.
- If applicable, credits are non-refundable in cash or exchangeable for any goods or services except as noted in this Contract. Store credit only (see Store Credit).
- Payments may be via cash delivery, wire transfer, certified check, personal check, Discover, Visa/Master Card and AMEX. (Credit Card Payments are subject to a 3% surcharge), Quick Pay by Zelle and Venmo.
- Mailing address: 873 Holmdel Rd, Holmdel, NJ 07733